1350 H19 AAC Aluminum Alloy Conductor 10-1000Sqmm
1350 H19 AAC Aluminum Alloy Conductor 10-1000Sqmm image
Brand Name :
Model Number :
Place of Origin :
Payment Terms :
L/C, T/T, Western Union
Supply Ability :
1000 km per month
Delivery Time :
Packaging Details :
standard export packing in wooden drums or boxes
Product Name :
Overhead Bare Conductor Electric Cables AAC
Conductor material :
Aluminum Alloy 1350-H19 Wires
Insulation material :
Aluminum Alloy 1350-H19 Wires Overhead Bare Conductor Electric Cables AAC
ASTM B 231, BS 215 Part 1, IEC 61089, DIN 48201, CSA C 49, JIS C 3109, etc.
This all aluminum conductor is a kind of aluminum product made through stranding aluminum wires. It is used for the electricity distribution lines with short span length and small load-carrying capability of the pole. The AAC provides reliable performance for overhead power transmission and distribution lines. This standard covers hard drawn circular aluminum wires for electric purposes to be used as component wires of hard drawn aluminum stranded cables and aluminum conductor steel reinforced.
AAC is a concentric-lay-stranded conductor consisting of aluminum alloy 1350-H19 wires available in both single-layer and multi-layer constructions.
|Product name||Bare Aluminium Conductor|
|Conductor material||Stranded Aluminum|
|Section Area||10-1000 sqmm|
Precautions for storage:
(1) Bare wires are afraid of damp and chemical corrosion. They should be stored in a dry and ventilated warehouse. It is strictly forbidden to store them together with acid-base substances, corrosive solids and gases. The relative humidity in the warehouse shall not be greater than 70%.
(2) Do not overlap unpackaged copper wires and aluminum wires to avoid electrochemical effects and corrosion of aluminum wires.
(3) Bare wires should be protected from mechanical damage during storage and transportation, and various molded wires should be avoided from twisting and folding.
(4) Bare wires packed in coils should be placed upright. When coils of bare wires are stacked, they should be stacked with stows. The height of the stack should be 1.5-2m. The shape of the stack must be neat to avoid collapse. The width is preferably 2 rolls for easy inspection.
(5) Bare wires must be inspected regularly to prevent corrosion and deterioration during storage.
Bare Aluminium Conductor
We are China 1350 H19 AAC Aluminum Alloy Conductor 10-1000Sqmm manufacture and supplier,You can get more details with Email,you will get cheap price or factory price.Tags: 1000sqmm AAC Conductor, 1350 H19 Aluminum Alloy Conductor, AAC Aluminum Alloy Conductor, Bare Aluminium Conductor