DIN 48201 Bare Aluminium Conductor Stranded Aluminum Wire AAC Conductor
DIN 48201 Bare Aluminium Conductor Stranded Aluminum Wire AAC Conductor image
Brand Name :
Model Number :
Place of Origin :
Payment Terms :
L/C, T/T, Western Union
Supply Ability :
1000 km per month
Delivery Time :
Packaging Details :
standard export packing in wooden drums or boxes
Product Name :
Stranded Aluminum Wire Bare Overhead Conductor Power Cable
Stranded aluminum wire
Insulation material :
Single strand/Multi-strand Aluminum Wire
ASTM B 231, BS 215 Part 1, IEC 61089, DIN 48201, CSA C 49, JIS C 3109, etc.
Stranded Aluminum Wire AAC Bare Overhead Conductor Power Cable DIN 48201
AAC bare aluminum conductor is also called aluminum stranded wire. It is made of electrolytic refined aluminum with a minimum purity of 99.7%.
BS 215-1 / BS EN 50182 / IEC 61089 / ASTM B 231/B 231M / DIN 48201-5.
Concentric stranded aluminum conductor (AAC) is made of one or more hard-drawn 1350 aluminum alloy strands. These conductors are used for low, medium and high voltage overhead lines.
AAC has been widely used in urban areas. The span of these areas is usually short, but the electrical conductivity requirements are higher. The excellent corrosion resistance of aluminum makes AAC the conductor of choice in coastal areas.
Due to its relatively poor strength-to-weight ratio, AAC has limited use in transmission lines and rural power distribution because of the large span of use.
All aluminum conductors are composed of one or more strands of aluminum wire.
|Product name||Bare Aluminium Conductor|
|Conductor material||Stranded Aluminum|
|Section Area||10-1000 sqmm|
-5°C – 50°C
80 – 130kg/m2
0.12 – 0.05g
10 – 18
5 – 100%
Precautions for storage:
(1) Bare wires are afraid of damp and chemical corrosion. They should be stored in a dry and ventilated warehouse. It is strictly forbidden to store them together with acid-base substances, corrosive solids and gases. The relative humidity in the warehouse shall not be greater than 70%.
(2) Do not overlap unpackaged copper wires and aluminum wires to avoid electrochemical effects and corrosion of aluminum wires.
(3) Bare wires should be protected from mechanical damage during storage and transportation, and various molded wires should be avoided from twisting and folding.
(4) Bare wires packed in coils should be placed upright. When coils of bare wires are stacked, they should be stacked with stows. The height of the stack should be 1.5-2m. The shape of the stack must be neat to avoid collapse. The width is preferably 2 rolls for easy inspection.
(5) Bare wires must be inspected regularly to prevent corrosion and deterioration during storage.
Bare Aluminium Conductor
We are China DIN 48201 Bare Aluminium Conductor Stranded Aluminum Wire AAC Conductor manufacture and supplier,You can get more details with Email,you will get cheap price or factory price.Tags: AAC Bare Aluminium Conductor, Bare Aluminium Conductor, DIN 48201 Bare Aluminium Conductor, Stranded Aluminum Wire AAC Conductor